Friday 24 February 2012

First Post



As you can see, I decided to get a blog.

I'm really new to everything about blogging, so I'm still working out the design and what I should put here.


I started this page to motivate myself to get more artwork done and share it with people. My goal is to make and post something daily, even if it's just a small picture like this one. 

The only way to improve is to practice, right?







I don't even know if anyone will end up here, but in case you are reading this, the spearmint green octopus above was painted with cheap acrylics and Sharpie on a 6 x 6" wooden board.


Enjoy!




P.S. Please comment! I'd love to see your feedback.





3 comments:

  1. Love the colour! Simply superb for an octopus. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Oh, and your 365 days of creativity really inspired me to try something like it.

      Delete
    2. Glad I could spark some creativity! Gouda luck my friend.

      Delete